News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Couple builds - Super Trouper and Lilliput

Started by storyboardist, September 26, 2022, 04:42:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

storyboardist

First up, I finally boxed up my Super Trouper prototype that's been sitting in a box for 4 years. You can emulate either the Sunn Model T or Laney Super Troupe with a couple value changes. A friend had screen printed an enclosure for me (which had also been sitting in a box for a couple years) in a Sunn motif. Replaced the toggle switch with a footswitch to select between the 2 different channels. Came out mostly clean inside despite the extra offboard wiring.

Next up is the Lilliput. Much less time sitting in a box comparatively. The Lilliput is a clone of the SS/BS Mini. Used an old b-stock 125B in purple sparkle from PPP (that had sat in a box for ages to keep on theme here) and mod podged the triangle design on. Added soft touch relay bypass with an Incandenza board and then immediately velcro'd it to my pedal board.

Guy behind Effects Layouts

jimilee

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

benny_profane

Nice! The screen print is awesome. I've been eyeing that Lilliput board since it was announced. I need to get on it.

What did you end up using for bias points on the super trouper?