News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Blue Morning Build Doc updated

Started by jimilee, September 30, 2022, 09:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

If you got a Blue Morning PCB from me, I updated the build doc. You may need to download it again. I just realized the SPDT need to be PCB mount (pins) instead of lug the lug mount.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Willybomb

Hey Jimi, How did you go about drilling the two holes for the clipping switches?  They're pretty close in the doc, and tayda's drill service won't allow the two holes to be touching (which happens if they're larger than 3mm in this case).

I might have to get Tayda to drill them out at 3mm and open them up myself with the step drill.

jimilee

Quote from: Willybomb on November 21, 2022, 01:54:53 PM
Hey Jimi, How did you go about drilling the two holes for the clipping switches?  They're pretty close in the doc, and tayda's drill service won't allow the two holes to be touching (which happens if they're larger than 3mm in this case).

I might have to get Tayda to drill them out at 3mm and open them up myself with the step drill.
When I originally put it together, I hadn't planned on using both switches, one or the other. I'd you use them both, you need to use the PCB mount instead of the lug mount. That's the only way they will both fit. Sorry about that. So many people offer both in KoT fashion. I was after a V4 version of the morning glory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.