News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The J.Scott Special

Started by jimilee, October 28, 2022, 08:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is the last of the black series, I set a bar for myself and I need to meet my expectations. 

Start with the mason jar /Moonshine on the right, the middle is a Blue Morning / Morning Glory and on the right is an Angry Charlie. The signal path starts in the middle with the Blue Morning and the flipper switch swaps the outer effects. I put a buffer switch on the left cause I had an extra hole, and this was easier than patching it. The gut shot shows a power /ground distribution piece of vero. Lots of wires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

Wow!  That is an ambitious project!  Nice work! 

You'll have to help me parse the first sentence of your post though.  ;)
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

mjg

Cool.  It took me a while to work out what the MBP "Mad Bean Pedals" knobs did.  Got there eventually.  ;D

Willybomb

jimilee

Quote from: EBK on October 28, 2022, 11:32:46 PM
Wow!  That is an ambitious project!  Nice work! 

You'll have to help me parse the first sentence of your post though.  ;)
Jeeesus christ, I don't know what that was all about. I proof read it a couple of times, too.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

you're a mad genius, Jimi :D nice work!

jjjimi84

oeslicoalfin

Tight squeeze. Out of curiosity: What size enclosure is that?

jimilee

Quote from: oeslicoalfin on October 29, 2022, 03:40:05 PM
Tight squeeze. Out of curiosity: What size enclosure is that?
1590DD it wasn't bad at all. Much easier than the time I put 4 effects and 3 flipper switched in one.