News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Should we do a BOTY contest?

Started by madbean, December 06, 2022, 05:13:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

It's getting a bit late in the year and no one has mentioned it on the forum so far. Is there enough interest for a BOTY contest? We've done one for like the 8 years in a row I think. But, if people are too busy or not interested I'm fine with that. Let me know your thoughts.

jimilee

I'm was wondering when this was gonna happen, heck yes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

What if the winner got to pick a project, or got a free pcb, or just bragging rights.
Who the hell is Bucky?

dawson

If there's a BOTY, I'll sure be here to watch!
I really enjoy scrolling through everyone's submissions.
Criticism is encouraged: constructive, or otherwise.

harryklippton

I was just saying earlier that I wanna enter for the first time

EBK

I love the BOTY contest! 
It is a great excuse to celebrate as a community.
"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

Willybomb

I was wondering about this.  I have a build in the works I'll enter if I can get it finished

madbean

I'll get it started this evening. We'll do just one prize like last year. I think it will come together okay!

jimilee

Fantastic!

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Bio77

I should have something to enter, too.  8)

madbean

Invertiguy

Of course! I may not have done anything particularly impressive this year, but I love seeing all the crazy things others have built!
Doomsday Devices

jimilee

Quote from: Invertiguy on December 07, 2022, 07:02:06 PM
Of course! I may not have done anything particularly impressive this year, but I love seeing all the crazy things others have built!
You never know, throw something in the ring!