News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cornholio Schematic Questions

Started by row, December 18, 2022, 08:13:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

row

Hello all, I'm trying my hand at this for the first time with a bit of a background in circuits and such. I've been working on piecing together the Cornholio and I have a few questions about the schematic.
1. What does the circle with "pin" in it mean?
2. What does VC mean? I have been searching and just found that it indicates a voltage, is it just the +9 volts?
Thank you for any help!

jimilee

Quote from: row on December 18, 2022, 08:13:07 PM
Hello all, I'm trying my hand at this for the first time with a bit of a background in circuits and such. I've been working on piecing together the Cornholio and I have a few questions about the schematic.
1. What does the circle with "pin" in it mean?
2. What does VC mean? I have been searching and just found that it indicates a voltage, is it just the +9 volts?
Thank you for any help!
Pin is the actual solder pad for the input and outputs. VC is +9v VB is usually +5v, or there about, usually. In the power section, you will see a voltage divider, which is typically two resistors with the VB flag between the two. This schematic doesn't feature this particular feature.Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

row

Quote from: jimilee on December 18, 2022, 08:35:10 PM
Pin is the actual solder pad for the input and outputs. VC is +9v VB is usually +5v, or there about, usually. In the power section, you will see a voltage divider, which is typically two resistors with the VB flag between the two. This schematic doesn't feature this particular feature.Hope this helps

This was very helpful thank you!