News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Classic Effects Pedals Coloring Book

Started by powerpopguy, December 17, 2022, 10:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powerpopguy

hi all, happy holidays!

well, hot on the heels of my Pedal Builder's Vector Pack, I've been back at it, illustrating pedals. This time, something a little more fun and quirky- the 'Classic Effects Pedals Adult Coloring Book;D   It's a digital download PDF of 25 vintage and modern effects pedals, ready for coloring! 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1372957697/classic-effects-pedals-adult-coloring

Cheers, Eric (Powerpopguy)
On The Road Effects

harryklippton

jimilee

Every time I see adult coloring, it's not what I think it's going to be. That being said, very nice.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

The big muff is scandalous, jimi, idk what you're talking about :P

That's a sweet book, though. I'll have to pick up a copy.

matmosphere

Very cool Idea!

Quote from: jimilee on December 17, 2022, 11:51:04 AM
Every time I see adult coloring, it's not what I think it's going to be. That being said, very nice.

Not that I have checked, but I have little doubt what you are thinking of exsists and wouldn't be difficult to find.

jimilee

Quote from: matmosphere on December 17, 2022, 12:29:22 PM
Very cool Idea!

Not that I have checked, but I have little doubt what you are thinking of exsists and wouldn't be difficult to find.
Not looking for it, but that's what always comes to mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

powerpopguy

Even if it's the parlance of our times, I also read it that way too.  ;D  Perhaps my next coloring book idea will be more on the nose, but for now- pedals!  ;D
On The Road Effects

jimilee

Quote from: powerpopguy on December 17, 2022, 06:55:13 PM

Even if it's the parlance of our times, I also read it that way too.  ;D  Perhaps my next coloring book idea will be more on the nose, but for now- pedals!  ;D
PEDALS!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbean