News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Current Lover/Deluxe Electric Mistress alike build

Started by MadeByMike, January 20, 2012, 08:31:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadeByMike

This was a fun one, went together nicely and biased up relatively simple. A really great project and I'm very happy with the result. My decal designer whipped me up another EHX homage to match my DMM/Dirtbag

Many thanks Brian

mysticwhiskey

Looks fantastic!  Kind of tempted to order a board and give this one a go.

LaceSensor

do it! you wont regret it. really like mine.

Well done mike they look proper retro together with those filters :)

gtr2

Very cool.  Swell work.

I've got one waiting in the wings as well.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

DutchMF

Looks really good man! Is that a 1590 BB enclosure? And props to the guy who did the decals as well, you 2 make a good team!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

bigmufffuzzwizz

Really great finish design! Those two pedals are the duo to have!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

TNblueshawk

John

madbean

I really love how the Current Lover was done. That is a super clever box layout for this one.

MadeByMike

Quote from: madbean on January 22, 2012, 04:34:00 PM
I really love how the Current Lover was done. That is a super clever box layout for this one.

Many thanks. I was only inspired to do it as I only have Eddystone B and BB enclosures to hand and the board is a weeny bit too wide to fit into a B, but I'm really happy with how it came out, there's something nice about the clean space to the side of the board from a gutshot POV (I know, I really need to get out more) and the controls are all placed lovely.

Scruffie

I'm glad yours turned out so nicely layout wise like this as i'm planning to go the same way for mine.

Although I wanna fit a battery and Through Zero module in there... gunna be a bit tight by the looks of it!
Works at Lectric-FX