News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cusack's production facility

Started by StompBoxParts, January 06, 2023, 07:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StompBoxParts

Howdy MBP forum! First post, figured we'd say hi and share a video for all you pedal nerds!

Quite a contrast from DIY.....but if you're curious about what a medium-scale, USA-based electronics production facility focused on pedals looks like, Jon does a quick tour of the facilities here.

Have a great weekend!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGAHjk0yolw

Thewintersoldier

Who the hell is Bucky?

Bio77

Awesome! 

I do take issue with how you blew by that giant pedal in the first few seconds of the video!  ;D  I need some more info on that......

StompBoxParts

Quote from: Bio77 on January 06, 2023, 11:57:46 AM
I do take issue with how you blew by that giant pedal in the first few seconds of the video!  ;D  I need some more info on that......

Haha, the giant Screamer Fuzz Germanium? It was made for NAMM several years ago and is fully functional (including knobs and footswitch). Here's a pic next to a mini flying V to further distort perceived size.

Bio77

Quote from: StompBoxParts on January 06, 2023, 12:22:35 PM
Quote from: Bio77 on January 06, 2023, 11:57:46 AM

Haha, the giant Screamer Fuzz Germanium? It was made for NAMM several years ago and is fully functional (including knobs and footswitch). Here's a pic next to a mini flying V to further distort perceived size.
Awesome, this made my day  8)

lars

C'mon, this has to have been quoted at least once when somebody gets locked out of Cusack's production facility:
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

Aentons

gordo

I tried getting into this, and it's awesome you posted it, but the camera motion was going to make me barf.  I'm so bummed.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

So, so cool. How much fun would it be to hang out there for a day!

mjg

I was amazed at the size...how many pedals do you produce per year?

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on January 08, 2023, 12:36:17 PM
So, so cool. How much fun would it be to hang out there for a day!
Right!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?