News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

VFE Triumvirate PCB

Started by Brad Hill, January 12, 2023, 01:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Hill

Just a quick note to ask if and when the VFE Triumvirate PCB might be back in stock.  I asked Brian a similar question by email but thought I'd post here as well as per his suggestions on sharing the Q's and A's with all forum members.

I'd also be interested in buying from any forum members how might have a spare Triumvirate kit they aren't planning to get to...

Thanks,

- brad -

madbean

I actually just talked to Peter yesterday. Looks like I'll have a new batch of MCU very soon so I can resume sales of the existing VFE projects.

Brad Hill

Quote from: madbean on January 12, 2023, 02:00:22 PM
I actually just talked to Peter yesterday. Looks like I'll have a new batch of MCU very soon so I can resume sales of the existing VFE projects.

Thanks Brian.  I really appreciate the update and look forward to purchasing the Triumvirate kit as soon as it's available.

BricksnBeatles

Hey Brian,
Will the VFE boards all maintain the existing drill layout when they're available again?
Don't see any reason why they wouldn't be, but I just want to make sure since I'm ordering some drilled and Uv printed enclosures from Tayda this week, and figured I might as well throw my choral reef enclosure into the order as well while I wait for the boards to become available again.
Thanks!

madbean

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on January 13, 2023, 10:52:16 PM
Hey Brian,
Will the VFE boards all maintain the existing drill layout when they're available again?
Don't see any reason why they wouldn't be, but I just want to make sure since I'm ordering some drilled and Uv printed enclosures from Tayda this week, and figured I might as well throw my choral reef enclosure into the order as well while I wait for the boards to become available again.
Thanks!

For everything that's in the store now, yes. I think the Windbag is the only one with a unique drill template? When I get some of the new versions with the SPS switching there will be a new drill template for those.

Aentons

Quote from: madbean on January 14, 2023, 06:11:27 AM
Quote from: BricksnBeatles on January 13, 2023, 10:52:16 PM
Hey Brian,
Thanks!

For everything that's in the store now, yes. I think the Windbag is the only one with a unique drill template? When I get some of the new versions with the SPS switching there will be a new drill template for those.
I think the Fuzz Duo is different too