News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Protorig in stock

Started by madbean, January 25, 2023, 06:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I've got a small handful of Protorig kits available again. There will be more later on, and possibly some available at smallbear in the near future. Also, I will be releasing a "Junior" version of the Protorig in a few days. It's the same basic thing but a small PCB and no parts kit. So, you can build it to whatever size you need.

DLM

are there any of these left ? cuz I could use one Thanks

DLM

Hello Brian , I ordered the test rig . On your site it says NA . But I bought it any way . I hope you still have some left . Thank you DLM

madbean

Quote from: DLM on January 27, 2023, 08:03:21 AM
Hello Brian , I ordered the test rig . On your site it says NA . But I bought it any way . I hope you still have some left . Thank you DLM

The N/A is under the enclosure size column (and since this one doesn't use an enclosure, etc).

DLM

Sorry bug you I'm new , I sent ya the $28 what do I do now ? Thanks

jimilee

Quote from: DLM on January 27, 2023, 02:38:11 PM
Sorry bug you I'm new , I sent ya the $28 what do I do now ? Thanks
Now when you say you sent $28, do you mean you placed an order?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DLM

Sorry. I'm trying to figure out how things work on the site , so I'm probably posting in the wrong in the area . Yes I did order the protorig off the shop site and yes I like to have one . If that one is available . Its all good !   Bare with me .  I'll catch on . Question - If the moderator announces he has some available , do I reply to him privately or just reply ? Thank you DLM

jimilee

Quote from: DLM on January 27, 2023, 04:15:44 PM
Sorry. I'm trying to figure out how things work on the site , so I'm probably posting in the wrong in the area . Yes I did order the protorig off the shop site and yes I like to have one . If that one is available . Its all good !   Bare with me .  I'll catch on . Question - If the moderator announces he has some available , do I reply to him privately or just reply ? Thank you DLM
Ah, ok, no worries, I wanted to clarify before I answered. If you were able to buy one, they're still in stock. Brian (madbean) is a great guy to deal with, so you're in good hands.

He will send you tracking info as soon as he ships it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

DLM

thank you I have bought boards from him before he is a great person !

thegentlesurprise

Hi there,
The checkout dingus says they're out of stock as of now, did the small handful of kits get snapped up?