Main Menu

When you have a teenage daughter.

Started by madbean, January 26, 2023, 04:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

jimilee

Quote from: madbean on January 26, 2023, 04:07:46 PM
Luckily, she got the joke...
Good times. I have a 15 year old daughter. She's honestly a better driver than I am.
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

I don't have kids at all, but knowing what a bunch of pigs men can be I'd have to think raising girls would have shorted my life span considerably.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

madbean

Quote from: gordo on January 26, 2023, 06:06:34 PM
I don't have kids at all, but knowing what a bunch of pigs men can be I'd have to think raising girls would have shorted my life span considerably.

Believe me, being married to woman and raising a daughter is good for my personal temperament. But, it poses some serious freaking challenges, haha!

Bio77

Quote from: madbean on January 26, 2023, 06:25:09 PM

Believe me, being married to woman and raising a daughter is good for my personal temperament. But, it poses some serious freaking challenges, haha!
I feel you Brian.  I've got 3 girls and the wife.  The dog and I used to be the only guys in the house but that changed; him surgically, me from having my sanity removed ;D 

Gordo, trust that girls can be every bit as gross as boys........The things I have seen  :-X

mjg

My current trigger is the empty icy pole packets and soft drink bottles littering my kid's bedroom floor.   The bin is ... right ... there...

Thewintersoldier

Quote from: Bio77 on January 26, 2023, 08:09:23 PM
Quote from: madbean on January 26, 2023, 06:25:09 PM

I feel you Brian.  I've got 3 girls and the wife.  The dog and I used to be the only guys in the house but that changed; him surgically, me from having my sanity removed ;D 

Gordo, trust that girls can be every bit as gross as boys........The things I have seen  :-X

Facts. Wife and two daughters, male dog and cat both neutered...everyday they are trying to kill me-physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, spiritually lol love the hell out of them still
Who the hell is Bucky?

jessenator

Couple spawn here... we've got a few years left, as we love them to death, but boy, am I not excited about the baggage that comes with teeagery

jwin615

Out numbered 4:1 here if you count the cat. They all whine as much as the old cat.
Work bench is my place of solitude.

pickdropper

"The Few, the Proud, the newly Clean."
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jjjimi84

Did it work? I need help with my wife.

I am so thankful I only have a son and the snippy snippy scheduled. Anymore slobs in my house would kill me and is the reason I usually look like a hobo.

jimilee

Truth!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

gordo

Ha!  The wife has likely saved me from self destruction in the grand scheme of things.  I've had a few female dogs that I'd jump in front of a bus for and few male dogs that would likely push me.  The current dog is a male that my wife has completely ruined (a Doberman of all breeds).
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

davent

One daughter, if i was going to be a parent i didn't want it any other way, she's now 28.
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

fair.child

Well joining the marine or navy as a dentist is considered a promising career as well.