News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

When you have a teenage daughter.

Started by madbean, January 27, 2023, 12:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oeslicoalfin

My 7- and 9-year-old girls can be happy as clams playing Legos together. 5 minutes later, they've got the Wii nunchucks and are using them on each other to make Bruce Lee proud instead of playing the game!

Bret608

As a father of two 18 and 16 year old daughters, don't I know it! Love 'em to death, but I can't even imagine how quiet the empty nest years are going to be.

jimilee

Quote from: Bret608 on January 30, 2023, 02:18:40 PM
As a father of two 18 and 16 year old daughters, don't I know it! Love 'em to death, but I can't even imagine how quiet the empty nest years are going to be.
It's oh so nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

Quote from: Bret608 on January 30, 2023, 02:18:40 PM

It's easy to fix quiet.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

madbean

It worked out. We helped her over the weekend and got everything cleared out and cleaned up. Plus new curtains and I put up some wall hangers for her bass and acoustic. We made it through with no whining, haha.

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on January 30, 2023, 11:29:02 PM
It worked out. We helped her over the weekend and got everything cleared out and cleaned up. Plus new curtains and I put up some wall hangers for her bass and acoustic. We made it through with no whining, haha.

Easier than boot camp.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Muadzin

Quote from: gordo on January 27, 2023, 02:06:34 AM
I don't have kids at all, but knowing what a bunch of pigs men can be I'd have to think raising girls would have shorted my life span considerably.

You only have to watch TikTok, or just your average girls night out on the town to see that women are just as big at being pigs as men.

jkokura

My daughter whines much less than my boy's do...

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jimilee

Quote from: jkokura on February 01, 2023, 03:55:45 PM

My daughter whines much less than my boy's do...

Jacob
You're not kidding, mine were the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.