News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Well, it's Groundhog Day... again... Dirtbag Deluxe aka Groundhog dELay

Started by jimmybjj, December 31, 2011, 05:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmybjj

Here is my attempt at the dmm. I am pretty stinkin happy with it. I didn't have any issues what so ever, went together like paint by the numbers. I built the mn3005's from magazine vault (he no longer seems to have any) I'm getting about 500ms of delay time but haven't really spent any time trying to tune it in yet. The daughter board for 15v is mounted under the main board.  In the pics the "Alien Silver" powder coating looks mundane and bland. And as usual my pictures don't do justice to the finish, it is MUCH MORE sparkly and pops in person. The decals are from pulsar, they were a much more bright purple before they entered the over but i think they still look good.

Pcbs no longer available

JakeFuzz

Damn Jimmy that is one sexy pedal! I love that finish. It is good to see someone going away from the obvious DMM clone design, and with such great results too! Good job man.

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

badgerific

Looks absolutely perfect. I like the 1 ohm resistor on the footswitch as well, nice little touch :)

mjcyates

nzCdog

jtn191

that's one of my favorite movies! good name for a loophole too...

bigmufffuzzwizz

Fabulous build..Very nice to look at.
It looks like there isn't even any hook-up wire!! Your good at that!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

Bluestrat

Loztboy

nice build! cool knobs and decal.
What is the resistor on the switch doing?

jtn191

I've seen people do that before--0 ohm resistor used as an isolated lead/jumper

TNblueshawk

Spectacular build. Love the big silver knobs. +1 to the clean or missing wiring!
John

jimmybjj

thanks again for the compliments. The resistor on the switch is just a "0" ohm as stated, just a fancy wire :)
Pcbs no longer available

enjoyadrian

nice silver paint job. Did you do that yourself or get it done somewhere?