News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Max's Lunar Module Mini Mini Deluxe

Started by Philthy, January 31, 2023, 12:58:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philthy

Here's a build of one of my favourite pedals ever using Max's 1590a board from a few years ago. See here: https://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=30841.msg297285#msg297285

Always love the AM styling so I thought I'd go with that.....and yes I know it the original was a Skreddy.

Not a super clean build as I used what I had at hand including a mix of 1/8 and 1/4 watt resistors.  Forgot to take a pic on the completed internals but have a couple of the populated board. Haven't plucked up enough courage to superglue the gain 'knob' to the trimmer yet :)

dan.schumaker

Awesome looking build!  You did a great job stuffing it all in there!

Max

Hi Phil, that looks great, happy you got the pcb in the end! That tiny thing has traveled more than I did in my whole life :D
I never managed to post a sound sample of my build of this circuit, maybe you have the chance to do it.

Cheers,
Max.

jessenator

Clean or not, 1590A builds got my respect! Artwork is slick as well. Is that waterslide?

Philthy

Quote from: Max on February 01, 2023, 07:44:25 AM
Hi Phil, that looks great, happy you got the pcb in the end! That tiny thing has traveled more than I did in my whole life :D
I never managed to post a sound sample of my build of this circuit, maybe you have the chance to do it.

Cheers,
Max.

Ha!
Unfortunately, I don't have the gear for a sound sample. I can say it sounds just like an original Skreddy version I owned five or so years ago (and regretted moving on ever since).

Philthy

Quote from: jessenator on February 01, 2023, 03:02:35 PM
Clean or not, 1590A builds got my respect! Artwork is slick as well. Is that waterslide?

No, hand drawn with a red paint pen. I used the AM "Gilmour" BC109 sun face artwork as inspiration.