News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Finally leveled up.

Started by jimilee, March 18, 2023, 07:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

I finally finished my Bachelor's  degree in cloud computing. It was a long 4 years +1 year off after my first year, but I'm done. Now I can get back to playing guitar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

EBK

"There is a pestilence upon this land. Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress in this period in history." --Roger the Shrubber

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jessenator

benny_profane

madbean

That's great! Here come the big bucks...

brucer

Well done Jimilee! Take some time to feel good about that; it's an achievement!

Bio77

Tremster

NorthCoast

"People discuss my art and pretend to understand as if it were necessary to understand..." - Claude Monet

jimilee

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Not something I thought was possible at 51, but here we are. I'm going to take time to decompress and enjoy playing again, before I start shopping for jobs.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Thewintersoldier

Congratulations Jimi, that's a real achievement at any age!
Who the hell is Bucky?

blackhatboojum

The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

derevaun

Congratulations--a big achievement! But that dream where it's finals week and you haven't gone to class all semester? It's not going to stop, sad to say.

jimilee

Quote from: derevaun on March 18, 2023, 12:33:43 PM
Congratulations--a big achievement! But that dream where it's finals week and you haven't gone to class all semester? It's not going to stop, sad to say.
Oh no!!