Finally leveled up.

Started by jimilee, March 18, 2023, 07:10:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jessenator

mjg

BryGuy

BricksnBeatles

Quote from: derevaun on March 18, 2023, 12:33:43 PM
Congratulations--a big achievement! But that dream where it's finals week and you haven't gone to class all semester? It's not going to stop, sad to say.

I still have that nightmare on a regular basis about a class I took 4 years ago

gordo

That's a big deal Jimi, congrats my man!
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on March 18, 2023, 07:16:29 PM
That's a big deal Jimi, congrats my man!

Thank you! I was gonna buy myself a new guitar to celebrate, but instead I bought a transmission. Yay!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jwin615

Congrats on seeing it through.
Went back at 32 for my AAS in EE
Wasn't easy. Smoorher days ahead.
Take the time to appreciate it.

lars

Quote from: jimilee on March 18, 2023, 07:10:08 AM
I finally finished my Bachelor's  degree in cloud computing.
That's fantastic! Now you'll be ready for when AI takes over music...then you'll be back to not playing your guitar again though...
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

gordo

Well, on the plus side, it's hard to collect transmissions...
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Hefty

I still think the best thing to do is buy a new guitar, to go back to school at 51 is a major life achievement in my multi-verse. Congratulations!   (who needs a car anyway)

jimilee

Quote from: gordo on March 19, 2023, 02:08:34 PM
Well, on the plus side, it's hard to collect transmissions...
Bwahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

pickdropper

Quote from: jimilee on March 18, 2023, 11:34:07 AM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Not something I thought was possible at 51, but here we are. I'm going to take time to decompress and enjoy playing again, before I start shopping for jobs.

It's cool to take a break and relax for a bit, but make sure to keep your head in the clouds.

;-)
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

jimilee

Quote from: pickdropper on March 20, 2023, 04:44:25 AM
Quote from: jimilee on March 18, 2023, 11:34:07 AM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Not something I thought was possible at 51, but here we are. I'm going to take time to decompress and enjoy playing again, before I start shopping for jobs.

It's cool to take a break and relax for a bit, but make sure to keep your head in the clouds.

;-)
Bwahahahaha

midwayfair

jjjimi84

Congratulations!!!! That is incredible, absolutely incredible! If you were to get a guitar, what would you hypothetically get?