Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Kiss Tayda Standard Shipping Goodbye

Started by Axldeziak, March 30, 2023, 07:39:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Quote from: Muadzin on April 03, 2023, 05:36:33 AM
Quote from: Willybomb on March 30, 2023, 11:20:47 PM
My options to Australia are UPS and DHL, both 2-4 day delivery.  DHL has been shocking lately, it gets to Australia overnight and then spends a week in the system before I get it.  Going to try UPS next time.  I think I've used them before but I can't remember.

I LOATH UPS. Twice I have had things delivered to me and they just gave it to one of my neighbors without leaving any notice to which one. I had almost started a refund procedure when one of them finally showed up. DHL has treated me a lot better in that regard.
This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

derevaun

I won't miss the USPS option. They've lost a couple packages recently, and sent a couple more back to the sender for no apparent reason. You can file a lost package claim, and I always get a polite response to those from my local post office--but the packages stay lost and with USPS you have no effective recourse beyond that. I assume that's due to their semi-public-semi-private status?

It will be pretty cool to get stuff from Tayda in the same month that I order it. The parts ordering flow chart is still hopelessly convoluted  :P

lars

I guess somebody has to pay the extra money for their new webmaster who keeps putting parts in the wrong category. That's the world we live in:  pay way more for a lot less.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

jwin615

Did some spearmintin' tonight...
If you break 100usd in small parts(no enclosures), drops to $5us.
Above that, at $130usd it goes to $2/3/5usd.
Once you get much further up, it drops to a dollar.
Note, this wasn't scientific and I didn't pay attention to weight except that enclosures shot it up, rightfully so.
Just an order or 30 or so pots with rest being smaller 2, 3 and 8 legged brethren.