News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Itha Monthter

Started by jimilee, May 10, 2023, 02:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

This is a knobless Dragonthlayer. I just got a huge shipment and forgot to get knobs...again. It's not much to look at but sounds huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

your project name reminds me of St Sanders' Iron Maiden Shreds video

love it!

jimilee

Quote from: jessenator on May 11, 2023, 01:19:48 PM
your project name reminds me of St Sanders' Iron Maiden Shreds video

love it!
Wow, I'm a huge Maiden fan. What the hell was that though? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] I thought it was the trooper until it sounded like the went off the rails.

Yeah, Brian called that layout the Dranobthlayer so I thought the Monther was equally funny. [emoji16]

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jessenator

Dude, St Sanders (he has a new channel name now because kiss gonna kiss and tried to sue him or something), and all of his "Shreds" videos are effin hilarious ! Like wild west of YouTube days when my bandmates all discovered him. I think his The Blooper (above) and Santana shreds videos are the best and crack me up every time.

He's a great guitarist because he knows how to screw up with precision.

My Thlayur is nearly done, but I love the toanz it cranks out

jimilee

Quote from: jessenator on May 11, 2023, 06:00:56 PM
Dude, St Sanders (he has a new channel name now because kiss gonna kiss and tried to sue him or something), and all of his "Shreds" videos are effin hilarious ! Like wild west of YouTube days when my bandmates all discovered him. I think his The Blooper (above) and Santana shreds videos are the best and crack me up every time.

He's a great guitarist because he knows how to screw up with precision.

My Thlayur is nearly done, but I love the toanz it cranks out
Nice!!