News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fraudhacker De-Bug Help - I'm Stumped

Started by Bio77, June 04, 2023, 04:14:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewintersoldier

That turned out fantastic John and I'm so glad I could be an accomplice in this build!
Who the hell is Bucky?

blackhatboojum

Awesome!  I'm glad you got this one sussed out and are enjoying it.  The BF-2 has been my go to modulation since the late 90's and like you, I went through every flanger possible when I started building.  Nothing could quite dethrone the mighty BF-2 until I built my HF-2.  While the HF-2 isn't quite king, it's definitely sharing the flanger crown on my pedalboard. 
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.

Bio77

Quote from: blackhatboojum on June 21, 2023, 03:46:35 PM
Awesome!  I'm glad you got this one sussed out and are enjoying it.  The BF-2 has been my go to modulation since the late 90's and like you, I went through every flanger possible when I started building.  Nothing could quite dethrone the mighty BF-2 until I built my HF-2.  While the HF-2 isn't quite king, it's definitely sharing the flanger crown on my pedalboard.
Thanks man  8)  Are you using the BF-2 on guitar or bass?  I really dig it on bass, it swirls mostly on the high end and lets me add more effect without loosing the groove of the song.  I feel like on guitar I'd go BF-2.

Bio77

Since this became a de-facto build report.  I wanted to add this pic.  I had the perfect foot switch in my stash for this build  ;D

blackhatboojum

Quote from: Bio77 on June 21, 2023, 04:34:06 PM
Quote from: blackhatboojum on June 21, 2023, 03:46:35 PM
Thanks man  8)  Are you using the BF-2 on guitar or bass?  I really dig it on bass, it swirls mostly on the high end and lets me add more effect without loosing the groove of the song.  I feel like on guitar I'd go BF-2.

I'm using mine on guitar but yeah, it's killer on bass.  Back in my previous life, I always pointed to the HF-2 for my bass playing buddies that were looking for a good flanger.  On guitar, the HF-2 does a really great faux phaser sound.  Rate around 11:00, manual and depth at noon, and the res dumped all the way out.  That's my favorite setting.
The kind of guy who sticks a fork in his Dr. Pepper... If you know what I mean.