News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Shipping delay/accident - UPDATE:back to normal

Started by madbean, June 16, 2023, 12:20:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Final update to the thread:

I should be completely healed in about 5-6 weeks. I feel well enough to start back on mbp now. So, I plan on getting the two unreleased projects out within a week. After that I've got quite a few more in the pipeline that could drop in Aug. and Sept.

Only bad news is my license is probably going to get a 6 month suspension (medical one due to the seizure). Most likely there will be no change on the customer end in terms of shipping orders but if that changes I'll let y'all know.

Thanks again to everyone that expressed support. I am way beyond ready to get back to business as usual.

gordo

You hang in there bud.  Glad to hear you're on track.  Again, if anything I can do...it's a standing offer.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

Haberdasher

Glad to hear things sound like they're improving. Best wishes.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

Bio77

pickdropper

Quote from: madbean on July 24, 2023, 11:02:41 PM
Final update to the thread:

I should be completely healed in about 5-6 weeks. I feel well enough to start back on mbp now. So, I plan on getting the two unreleased projects out within a week. After that I've got quite a few more in the pipeline that could drop in Aug. and Sept.

Only bad news is my license is probably going to get a 6 month suspension (medical one due to the seizure). Most likely there will be no change on the customer end in terms of shipping orders but if that changes I'll let y'all know.

Thanks again to everyone that expressed support. I am way beyond ready to get back to business as usual.

I'm really sorry to hear about your license, but I'm glad that you're going to fully recover.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Aleph Null

So glad to hear your feeling better! I hope the driver's license doesn't become a logistical issue for you.  :-\

danfrank