News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anybody have a one sided layout JD-9

Started by jimilee, June 28, 2023, 03:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Im working in a one sided layout for the JD-9 and it's proving harder than I hoped. Does anyone have one already ? I'm looking at you effectslayouts. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

imjonwain

isn't it a tube screamer with a mids control?  Are you using jumper wires?
"I'm not sure what "serious design flaws" you see. Does it explode or poison your dog?" - PRR

jimilee

Quote from: imjonwain on June 29, 2023, 01:51:23 AM
Nope, it's got two ICs. I did use jumpers, but I'm not happy with the positions.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

jimilee

Quote from: jimilee on June 29, 2023, 02:07:22 AM
Quote from: imjonwain on June 29, 2023, 01:51:23 AM
Nope, it's got two ICs. I did use jumpers, but I'm not happy with the positions.

I think I'm gonna try a TL074 to try to simplify things.

imjonwain

Good luck!  I've always wanted to try one of those out simply because I like the name Jet Driver.  Reminds me of Guitar Wolf lol. 

Are you trying to do an etch-able layout or just wanna do a single sided pcb for fun?
"I'm not sure what "serious design flaws" you see. Does it explode or poison your dog?" - PRR

jimilee

Quote from: imjonwain on June 29, 2023, 01:05:50 PM
Good luck!  I've always wanted to try one of those out simply because I like the name Jet Driver.  Reminds me of Guitar Wolf lol. 

Are you trying to do an etch-able layout or just wanna do a single sided pcb for fun?
Yep, I like the name too. The end goal is to etch one. I have another plan of attack. The last two layouts I did, I started at the out and worked backwards. I'll try that.