News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Silverfox

Started by Haberdasher, August 12, 2010, 08:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haberdasher

Is it possible to mod the silverfox into an ltd v1/v2 or a special recipe?

If so, what are the necessary steps?
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

jkokura

You know what you could probably do? Email Dave Barber and ask him. The silverfox came to be because one Christmas Dave Barber posted the schem over on DIY Stompboxes. Madbean made a layout for it, and there you go. Dave Barber is a king among me, and if you asks him for it, I bets you he'll hook you up.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

mjcyates

I tried to build one to V1 specs based on the V1 LTD that I have. I wasn't really pleased with how it turned out. One of these days I am going to build it back to the Silverfox specs and see how I like it. I am a huge David Barber fan.

Haberdasher

Well, I might be better off just sticking with the silver then.  Thanks anyway guys!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

mjcyates

Actually I went back and looked at this build. It was one of my first builds and after looking at it I see that instead of using 56N capacitors I used 5.6N capacitors. That could explain why it didn't sound very good. So don't let my experience scare you off. I am going to order a new board and build it according to the project file. I used to have a Silver LTD and it was a very nice sounding pedal.