News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Anamorph back in stock

Started by madbean, December 30, 2023, 09:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

More Anamorphs in the store. Clearance sale is still going a few more days, at least.

djaaz

Thanks Brian,
Was waiting for it. Subjective question: on the remaining board in stock, what is your "hidden gem" if any?

madbean

Quote from: djaaz on December 31, 2023, 12:10:49 AM
Thanks Brian,
Was waiting for it. Subjective question: on the remaining board in stock, what is your "hidden gem" if any?

Of the stuff that's still available I'd say my favorites are:
Edgelord, Glitchee and/or Burly Bear

Simply b/c they are each really unique sounding and super fun to play with.

BricksnBeatles

Hey Brian,
Any word on if/when there'll be Eggsploder and Trash Compactor restocks?

madbean

Quote from: BricksnBeatles on January 04, 2024, 06:52:44 AM
Hey Brian,
Any word on if/when there'll be Eggsploder and Trash Compactor restocks?

Both of those are moving into the Standard Series. I don't have a release date yet but the SS will start showing up in Feb. The new Trash Compactor layout also eliminates all the 1/8W resistors for 1/4W.

shinobicat5

Sorry if I'm derailing the topic more, but any chance that the BoomBoom comes back in stock?

jwin615

Quote from: shinobicat5 on January 08, 2024, 03:37:47 AM
Sorry if I'm derailing the topic more, but any chance that the BoomBoom comes back in stock?
@madbean I second this question. Both my boomboom builds flesh to new homes. They're happy there. But my @ss needs some brass.

madbean

Quote from: jwin615 on March 04, 2024, 12:24:21 AM
@madbean I second this question. Both my boomboom builds flesh to new homes. They're happy there. But my @ss needs some brass.

Oh yes it will soon. The only things for sure not being restocked are some of the 1590A projects, and that's just because they are moving into the 1590B Standard Series for now. I'm going to get on the ball with restocking. Some projects need to be brought up to date but I also don't want to try and redo every project b/c that would take forever. If it has a semi-circular top on the PCB, it's getting an update.

jwin615

Quote from: madbean on March 04, 2024, 02:01:50 AM
Quote from: jwin615 on March 04, 2024, 12:24:21 AM

Oh yes it will soon. The only things for sure not being restocked are some of the 1590A projects, and that's just because they are moving into the 1590B Standard Series for now. I'm going to get on the ball with restocking. Some projects need to be brought up to date but I also don't want to try and redo every project b/c that would take forever. If it has a semi-circular top on the PCB, it's getting an update.
Awesome! I know you've put a ton of energy into the standard series. I think everyone is excited to see the new digs.