News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Zero point SDX?

Started by Chinaski, February 05, 2024, 11:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chinaski

I've been gone for a while, and at the time I dispersed the Zero Point SDX was relatively new .

So my question is: is it discontinued? And will it be back ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

madbean

Yeah, that one has been offered in years. I'm definitely game for doing another dual PT2399 type project. I'd probably do a few things differently now, but I still like the option of having different repeat modes, etc.

Chinaski

Quote from: madbean on February 05, 2024, 11:33:07 PM
Yeah, that one has been offered in years. I'm definitely game for doing another dual PT2399 type project. I'd probably do a few things differently now, but I still like the option of having different repeat modes, etc.
I actually still have the PCB from when you first offered them.  They just kind of ran their course? Nothing problematic with the circuit?

I may take a crack at it

madbean

Quote from: Chinaski on February 05, 2024, 11:41:52 PM
Quote from: madbean on February 05, 2024, 11:33:07 PM
I actually still have the PCB from when you first offered them.  They just kind of ran their course? Nothing problematic with the circuit?

I may take a crack at it

No, nothing problematic. Some projects just run their course in terms of sales so things get discontinued in favor of newer projects. I've never been one to just keep projects around indefinitely. But, considering how often people ask about older ones I should probably stop doing that, haha.