News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NGD

Started by jimilee, February 08, 2024, 08:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimilee

Very cool, man. I haven't played in a band in probably 11 or 12 years. I can't hear well enough to sing, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

djaaz

Quote from: gordo on February 11, 2024, 11:21:42 PM
I live vicariously through you my man.  If you can, then do it brother.  I hit this weird thing where I found my Yamaha Ty Tabor and the other guitar player in the band said exactly what I thought: " I think you finally found your voice!"  I think I've landed but will reserve the right to gas none the less.

It's weird though, I've chased the dragon for almost 50 years and I may have finally caught him.

Can't imagine something like that, can't imagine dragon chasing to start with.
Closest thing would be a desert island guitar and that's easy enough, but i also know that as soon as i land on the shore, i'd probably chase a turtle to build the second.
Can't even decide on an amp.

Gorgeous thing Jimmy. Congrats. How many Les Pauls?

jimilee

NGD
Quote from: djaaz on February 12, 2024, 05:11:47 PM
Quote from: gordo on February 11, 2024, 11:21:42 PM
I live vicariously through you my man.  If you can, then do it brother.  I hit this weird thing where I found my Yamaha Ty Tabor and the other guitar player in the band said exactly what I thought: " I think you finally found your voice!"  I think I've landed but will reserve the right to gas none the less.

It's weird though, I've chased the dragon for almost 50 years and I may have finally caught him.

Can't imagine something like that, can't imagine dragon chasing to start with.
Closest thing would be a desert island guitar and that's easy enough, but i also know that as soon as i land on the shore, i'd probably chase a turtle to build the second.
Can't even decide on an amp.

Gorgeous thing Jimmy. Congrats. How many Les Pauls?
Unless I'm forgetting some, 7. 8 if you count the SG.

Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Govmnt_Lacky

At one point, I had a '74 Goldtop Factory "Second." Still miss it  :'(

djaaz

Quote from: jimilee on February 12, 2024, 06:11:06 PM

SG's were first called Les Paul's. They should count.

Calls for a family shot.

jimilee

Quote from: djaaz on February 12, 2024, 08:20:24 PM
Quote from: jimilee on February 12, 2024, 06:11:06 PM

SG's were first called Les Paul's. They should count.

Calls for a family shot.
I was thinking about that. I should do a family shot.