Main Menu

Upcoming Releases - give your input!

Started by madbean, January 08, 2012, 01:46:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nzCdog

Willybomb

Deadringer
Boneyard.

I seem to be a sucker for dual channelish type pedals...

madmac

Kingslayer Please!!!!!

ZeroPointDX Please!!!!

Tooo many awesome choices here - This place is costing me money - And i Love it!!!!

claytushaywood

Chi_Boy

juansolo

At this point pretty much anything, I'm almost caught up and need the next batch!
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

pietro_moog

i am mentally preparing myself for the first half of may.

madbean

Hey guys- I'm finalizing the latest batch now. There will be something for everyone, but not as much as I hoped. By that, I mean the number of new projects and re-orders needed now far exceeds my ability to fund them in one fell swoop (probably around 20 total). I know people are anxious so I'm doing my best to push as much out there as possible.

Couple things to keep in mind- 1) Each batch of projects I release is generally a couple thousand dollars of investment  (sometimes more). Obviously, that's the 'cost of business' but sometimes it's hard to do that kind of thing on a monthly schedule. I think in the next few months I actually will be able to maintain a 4-6 week schedule, though 2) Even though not everything I want to get out now will get out (right now), I think there's a strong possibility of a second release much sooner to take care of the leftovers. IOW, not as long of a wait as it has been from the last batch. 3) Not to brag (well, too much) but also keep in mind that no one else out there manages to compete, or even come close, to the number of releases that MBP does......   :) Maybe that's a gloat...nevermind!

Please stay tuned for an announcement here in a day or so. Thanks to all for their contribution in this thread. I will keep providing the opportunity in the future, of course.

timbo_93631

You have a right to gloat or brag or whatever.  You are DA MAN!  Thanks for all the hard work.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

pietro_moog

i'm sorry Madbean. i didn't think about the financial aspect.
but the things is that you show us all those marvelous pedals and naturally we want them like crazy!
and then we wait and this thing really consume us. at least this what i'm in, i check the site everyday since months.
i'm sorry i broke your balls

DutchMF

Quote from: timbo_93631 on March 17, 2012, 05:12:49 AM
You have a right to gloat or brag or whatever.  You are DA MAN!  Thanks for all the hard work.

WORD!!
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

BarryW

SOULTRANE !!!

I know, not on the list . . . but I want it !!!
;D

Zerstorte Zelle

any word on the status of the Stage Fright. I'm really looking forward to building a few.

ZZ

madbean

Yes, it will be coming soon. I will be changing things up for the next few months so I plan on releasing less projects at once, but more frequently--hopefully 2 or 3 new ones per month plus whatever needs to be re-stocked. So, I expect the Stage Fright will be one of the next.