• Welcome to madbeanpedals::forum.

News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Jan 2026 restocks

Started by madbean, January 12, 2026, 11:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonWickersham


[/quote]

I'm happy to. It's not a big cost to get a couple dozen just to have them. I'll see about it on my next manufacturing order.
[/quote]

Cool.  I would be interested in one of those as well.

Any chance we could see some Harbinger II in the future again?

Appreciate what you do for the community!!

bricksnchips0001

Quote from: madbean on September 22, 2026, 01:34:07 AM
Quote from: bricksnchips0001 on September 21, 2026, 12:34:55 AM
Quote from: madbean on September 05, 2026, 07:46:20 PM
Quote from: bricksnchips0001 on September 03, 2026, 02:10:27 AMJust wondering if the choral reef will be available again? Thanks.

The Choral Reef is being replaced with the SPS version, but I haven't finished the build yet. I need to look again but IIRC the SPS version uses two MN3007 instead of one MN3008. So, it will be more expensive to build but also I think the MN3008 is pretty hard to get now.

I have no objection to getting more of the old version though, if people want it.

Hi Madbean,

That would be cool if you could release a few more of the old version as I do have a few MN3008. I understand though if demand is not there and also how hard it is to get the MN3008. But if you do release a few more of the old version I'll definitely get a few.

Cheers,

I'm happy to. It's not a big cost to get a couple dozen just to have them. I'll see about it on my next manufacturing order.


Legend! I'll keep my eyes peeled for sure.

BricksnBeatles

Any chance we see the Freekout and/or Edgelord soon? Wanna pick up a SludgeHammer board, but it feels so wasteful to only order one board lol