News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New PCB 9/05

Started by gtr2, August 18, 2010, 06:54:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtr2

I saw this posted in the projects page.  Are these a new pcb layout?
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

These will be new, fabbed boards. Many to come. The layouts will be new, as well, to take advantage of two-layer tracing.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

madbean

I'll also consolidate the documentation as the new boards become available. Each doc will have the double sided layout for those who purchase a board, as well as the single side layout (if available) which can be etched for those who prefer to do it themselves. So, there will finally be only one document per project since these will be the absolute final versions.

You can also expect audio and possible video demos of these projects.

In all, I expect to have about 15 manufactured boards by the end of Sept. This means I will have time to put out many new projects!   ;)

Haberdasher

Exciting stuff!

Thanks for all your work, Brian.  I don't say it often, but I think this is some awfully cool stuff you do here.  People like me appreciate it.  8)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

pauloman80

Quote from: Haberdasher on August 18, 2010, 08:04:09 PM
Exciting stuff!

Thanks for all your work, Brian.  I don't say it often, but I think this is some awfully cool stuff you do here.  People like me appreciate it.  8)

+1.  I'm just glad there's someone with as much brains as you making these boards.  I've been studying them and the schematics for weeks now, still can't figure out how to connect the dots as it were from the schematic to the board artwork.  You make it easier for semi-dumb guys like me!  ;D
--------------------------------------------------
Regards,
pauloman80

maysink

QuoteThanks for all your work, Brian.  I don't say it often, but I think this is some awfully cool stuff you do here.  People like me appreciate it. 

me three! looking forward to the new porkbarrel.
[nothing to see here]
-e

madbean

Boards are starting to arrive and are looking quite good!

mjcyates

Any Sunking boards yet? I need two.

madbean

Sunking is going to be slightly modified. More on that in a day or two.

Haberdasher

Quote from: madbean on August 26, 2010, 11:24:09 AM
Boards are starting to arrive and are looking quite good!

I wanna c some pics.  :)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS