News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Funk for Dessert - LowRider

Started by eldanko, January 20, 2012, 07:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eldanko

My bassist is just now getting into using effects... so I'm "helping" him  ;D

He's a huge Ben & Jerry's fan, so I surprised him with this artwork, which I think came out nice on the vanilla-flavored enclosure (PPP's "Almond").  The LowRider came together pretty easily!  Very clean design on this one... loving these designs with board mounted pots. 

I kept it stock instead of trying to increase the strength of the upper octave. Oddly enough, the upper octave control actually seems to be acting more like a filter or EQ, adding a sort of midrangeyness to the sound - which actually ended up being really useful when used with the bass!  Anyone else experience anything similar?

www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

v00d00blues79

That's awesome looking!  I love the B&J style graphics.

I haven't really noticed the +1 acting that way on mine, but I haven't messed with it in a bit.

Thanks,

Andy

sgmezei

Holy shit, that is Badass! hahahaha I love it! (as an ice cream lover, and a musician)

nzCdog

raulduke

Beautifull build mate. The graphic is way cool.

Diamond

eldanko

Thanks for the love friends! I've decided to keep the graphic for my personal build, but use a chocolate-flavored enclosure. :-)
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

dwstanford

That looks delicious!!! :o  I want to eat it!!! :o    B&J should do a Paral-Mint Chunckadelic flavor. :)