Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

sourcing parts for DMM

Started by graantjes, February 15, 2012, 12:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

graantjes

Hi,

I have a little trouble finding the following parts for the DMM:
TL062P, 33k2 metal film, 24k3 metal film and also a 50k resistor.

What did you guys use and where did you find these?

best regards and what nice pcb' s are to be found here!

lloyd17

graantjes

Yes,

I can order parts on the european mouser website but not on the US one, and they charge almost 3$ for 1 resistor, also I don' t see the TL062P on the european mouser website. I don' t mind paying this, but if there are other alternatives...

thanks for the effort, I will certanly keep it in mind!

best regards, graantjes

djaaz

Quote from: graantjes on February 15, 2012, 12:30:25 PM
Hi,

I have a little trouble finding the following parts for the DMM:
TL062P, 33k2 metal film, 24k3 metal film and also a 50k resistor.

What did you guys use and where did you find these?

best regards and what nice pcb' s are to be found here!

I used 33k & 24k resistors.
The rest i found at http://musikding.de TL062 & 50k resistors.

NE570 i bought one at smallbear, another on ebay.I'm guessing musikding.de' SA571 would work too.

graantjes

ok thanks, I thought the values needed to be exact and also it had to be a tl062P instead of a tl062,

thanks again!

DutchMF

Hi Graantjes,

Exactly what Mouser site have you looked at? I just recieved a pretty big order from them (I'm in Holland), including a lot of resistors for 5 cents (euro) each. I planned ahead (I'll still be building from this batch for weeks and weeks), ordered parts for a lot of projects and got free shipping because my order was over 75 euros. Just go to www.mouser.com, they'll automatically redirect you to a site in your own language.

Good luck!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Haberdasher

see if the european mouser site has njm062, it's the same chip as tl062 just by a different manufacturer.  tle2062 would work too but may be more expensive.

also, check out taydaelectronics.com  they have cheap metal film resistors.  They have 2n7 box caps too.  And I'm pretty sure you can get tl062 there.  They may not have everything you need for your project, but it is not uncommon to have to order parts from more than one place anyway.  I don't know what they charge for shipping over there, but it is reasonable in the us.

edit:  now that I've stopped to think about it, I'm sure you could just use a TL072 there as well as a tl062.
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS