News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Aristocrat and others...

Started by CurlyMo, February 18, 2012, 03:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurlyMo

Finally finished my first of 2 Aristocrats! I've only had the boards for over a year...
Through my ZT Lunchbox it sounds pretty good but I'm giving it the full test drive with my Li'l Dawg Super Dawg at tomorrow nights gig...I can't wait!

My first 1590A...I just cannibalized one that I had in a 1290.

Not a Madbean but my second GGG "Boutique Boost" that I finished for a friend.

gtr2

I love the look of the fluff boost!  ;D

Killer!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

cjkbug

those all look really classy. not overstated with the graphics...I like that
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

raulduke

The fluff boost is a beaut!

Lovely work mate  :)

snz728

CurlyMo

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I'm kinda sad to see the Fluff Boost go out the door...I guess I'm just going to have to build another one, oh shucks! I am digging the hammer finished boxes from PPP with smaller labels, I think that might the direction I start going in. I love textures...imagine that, a pedal junkie that loves textures...ha!

Post-gig update: The Aristocrat through a tweed circuit rocks! It also sounds great stacking the low gain channel with the Mangler...helps the fuzz cut through the mix better. It was a little scary going into a gig with my whole drive/fuzz section being d.i.y. but what a feeling after it was over knowing that everything worked consistently! Guess I need to start playing more gigs to fund more pedal builds...

gtr2

It's funny, I used to think ...uh oh,what if my DIY builds stop working during a set. 

Now I'll bring something that I've only tested after the initial fire up and not even think twice about it.

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

nzCdog

haha I like the bypass pedal... cool name ;)