News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Mitsubachi Drive (Yellow Shark)

Started by G.G., August 30, 2011, 01:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.G.

Hey guys,

I finally got this out of the test enclosure and into the real one.  I've been really pleased with the way this pedal sounds.  It's got just the right range of overdrive for what I need and the tone control is pretty cool. Shoulda got two of these boards!  :P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

jkokura

I enjoy the knob layout, especially with the larger knob being the one that's offset. Which control is the big one?

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

G.G.

thanks guys!  The bigger one is the Drive knob.  Sometimes I wanted to adjust it up and down with my foot while I'm playing so I thought having it bigger and offset would make that easier.

nzCdog

Very tidy!  And your avater is awesome too  8)

keysandguitars

Nice work, looks tidy. I like the big knob on the drive idea for live situations. The offset looks cool too.
I should still be a "diode destroyer"!

sgmezei

i LOVE that idea of the offset knobs. I just got a couple of super huge ones that won't fit two across in a 125b enclosure. Great idea and clean look.

G.G.

thanks guys! I moved the knobs around for a while and finally came up with something that looked like it would work and be balanced.  Then I realized it's just the reverse layout of the Liquid Sunshine  :D