News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bender MkII and another DMM

Started by juansolo, March 03, 2012, 09:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juansolo

I thought I'd post the results of the poll. The compromise decal was selected. Essentially it's in the style of a DAM knockoff, but with a watermarked Bender shaking his fist at the pointless mojoness of it all.

Many thanks to Badgerific for the trannies. There's a polarity flipping board hidden under the main board so I can run it on the same PSU as other effects (I didn't want to spoil the look)

This is a DMM, using the same decal we used for Marauder's. As it was the second it's a little neater than the first.

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

nzCdog

I love your pedals JS... love 'em.  Always so tidy and guts shots a treat 8)
Nice work!

jkokura

JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

sgmezei

These look absolutely killer. I dig the bender. Awesome design result from the poll.

mjcyates

badgerific

These two both look amazing, really like the decal for the bender :) Is that a footswitch with an LED built in?j

DutchMF

Cool stuff, Juan! The "compromise" decal turned out great!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

juansolo

Quote from: badgerific on March 04, 2012, 06:00:31 PM
These two both look amazing, really like the decal for the bender :) Is that a footswitch with an LED built in?j

Nah, just a regular (actually very nice Japanese) stomp. No light on this (like the originals). You know when it's on ;)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

eldanko

The Bender looks GREAT!!!  Killer work, as always.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

Ettore_M

Awesome builds, Juansolo! The decal on the DMM is great, but I just love the Bender!  ;D

Hector
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

cjkbug

you should change your screen name to mister clean...your builds are outstanding!
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

bigmufffuzzwizz

This is some mojotastic-ness! Everything looks so good!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

pryde

As usual, some of the best work in the forum. Just badass  :o