News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

There's gold in them thar...

Started by rowland1, March 09, 2012, 06:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowland1

I just found these at Smallbear. They are perfect for my current project. I thought I'd share as I think these are pretty cool.

jkokura

That's dead sexy...

Jacob

see what I did there?
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

TNblueshawk

Huh, those must be new. I don't recall seeing those, or more likely, I just flat out missed them. Those do look cool though. A black and gold pedal would look killer with those.
John

DutchMF

Banzai.com has these:
http://www.banzaimusic.com/Chickenhead-Gold-Plated.html

And a whole load of other sexy knobs........ sorry, that just came out completely wrong!  ;)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

G.G.

Quote from: TNblueshawk on March 12, 2012, 07:12:06 AM
Huh, those must be new. I don't recall seeing those, or more likely, I just flat out missed them. Those do look cool though. A black and gold pedal would look killer with those.

'scuse me Mr. Blueshawk, but aren't you putting together a solid gold pedal??  :D

TNblueshawk

Quote from: G.G. on March 12, 2012, 09:42:53 AM

'scuse me Mr. Blueshawk, but aren't you putting together a solid gold pedal??  :D

Hee...hee....

Well, I would have to sacrifice my lighted see through knobs (waiting on Dutctape's daughter boards) to match that 3PDT. You have no idea how close I was to getting that gold solder too. The cheapest bunch I could order I think was $30 so I had to pass. If I could have gotten some for say $10 I might have burned that ten for the build for poops and giggles.
John

rowland1

Yes. Small Bear has a few new additions as of 2/28: http://www.smallbearelec.com/Categories.bok?category=NEW+ADDITIONS%21+-+As+Of+2%2F28%2F12

I like those gold chicken heads at Banzai too... Shiny.