News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

09.11 - New boards / Projects page updated

Started by madbean, September 12, 2010, 01:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauloman80

Quote from: Haberdasher on September 12, 2010, 06:20:03 PM
I have safari 5.02 for windows on this pc and it looks the same as the other browsers to me.  It must display differently in the older version.  I've seen that happen before.

Very true.  I'm more irritated by the so-called "big" websites that don't take the extra time to debug their pages for different browsers, i.e. major news networks, corporate websites, etc.  But I also never fully understood why people don't get the latest version of their browser when it's fully available and out of beta... *shrug* Diff'rent strokes fer diff'rent folks, I s'pose!

Thanks for taking the time to make sure everyone has the best user experience possible on your site, Brian. 

\m/ >.< \m/
--------------------------------------------------
Regards,
pauloman80

madbean

I did some tweaking yesterday and was able to improve the display on IE7, but it's still not quite right (fine on 8 and FF3 though). But, I'm pretty sure I can fix it all now....I know what the issue is (IE7 doesn't like my div layers).

jkokura

looks better to me. Not sure what its supposed to look like overall, but I can read the words boost, distortion , etc. before I couldnt.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

madbean

It could be that your browser was reading them from your cache. The little banners were flipped on their side, so my guess is your browser was loading the old images into the tables which made them get squashed.

I'm still tweaking...I'll get it as perfect as possible.

eniacmike

I got my boards in today! I ordered on sunday night, and they shipped monday and arrived today.

egodriver, serendipity, and sabertooth.

The boards look incredible, really thick heavy sturdy feel, plated through hole, solder mask, silk screened with parts list. I like how all the polaritys are labeled on the electrolytics, and the lugs are numbered on the pots for off board hookup. These boards seem impossibly small (in a good way). I can only imagine these will be easier and faster to build up. I haven't gotten my parts in yet to build up but as soon as I do I can't wait to jump on these.

I might actually build up the sabertooth because I have the parts laying around, I kind of wanted to do some mods to make it like the mastotron with an impedence control and a input cap switch but I might just want to build it up regular, and do a second one like the mastotron.

chutneyfarmer

Having trouble ordering more than one board off the site. When I click on the "Order" option for the first board I want, the shopping cart window opens as normal. When I go to order another board the paypal log-in screen replaces the shopping cart, but when I log in I'm just in my paypal account. No more shopping cart :( anyone else having this trouble?? Eager to get cracking on some more pedals :)

CRBMoA

Are these new boards being fabbed at the same place that the Grunts were done?

Those are HANDS DOWN the most sturdy boards I have EVER used.

eniacmike

I built up the serendipity, it sounds fantastic. I used jrc4558d for the op amp, I tried the OP2604AP too and it sounded a little less noisier with the "voice" cranked. I don't know that it makes that big a difference though.