News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

03.18 - PreOrders are available

Started by madbean, March 18, 2012, 03:42:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Pre-Ordering is now available for:

Afterlife, BaconBits, CaveDweller, Hipster, Runt, Smoothie, FatPants, Boneyard, Mudbunny, Slow Loris, Collosalus, Road Rage, Snarkdoodle, CherryBomb.

New layouts: Mudbunny, Snarkdoodle (pcb-mounted pots for both)
New layout, new circuit: FatPants (see http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=3990.0)

Also, the Current Lover and Rangemaster will soon go out of stock. More of these will be ordered at the same time. They will go into "Pre-Order" status when the stock depletes (assuming that happens before the next batch arrives).

Also, please note this from the Projects Page:

Pre-Orders will ship the first week of April. Due to the new USPS shipping rates, I will no longer be able to ship in-stock items separately if they are part of a Pre-Order. Please place a separate order for in-stock items to have them shipped immediately.

------------

I WILL have the BOM and at least schematics for all the new stuff in the next couple of days so everyone can plan their parts order accordingly. The full documentation will probably run up right to the last minute, though.

G.G.

pryde

Order placed as well. Come on baby boards!  ;D

juansolo

Order placed :) That'll do for now... (wallet somewhat lighter!)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Bucksears

Collosalus pre-ordered!! WOO-HOO!!!!

Hoping the Nautilus and that modulated reverb (in 'R&D' at the moment) come around soon.

Kudos Madbean!!

saxoftenest

Awesome! Is the Cave Dweller available for pre-order the single PT2399 version?

madbean

Yes, sorry, it's Cave Dweller 1, not the double delay one. I will do that one at a later time.

Bucksears - the Nautilus is on my list for the next batch (which will mostly consist of 3-5 big projects rather than a bunch of small ones).

midwayfair

Yay! Just saw the optical comp. Very excited about that one. I can't find an OpComp PCB period anywhere, much less one for a 1590a. Pretty much definitely getting one of those (and a Cave Dweller ... and maybe a phaser ...) as soon as the BOMs go up.

Is Mauser our only reasonable source for 1/8th resistors? They have a "size" column in their order forms ... what's the right mm size for the 1/8th watts we should use?

ImpossiblyFunky

Well this just made my week :)

I got my summer builds ordered today (10 boards should keep me busy for a while) and anxiously awaiting a few of the 'Coming Soon' to go pre-order as well.

ckim715

Ordered a smoothie and an afterlife. Can't wait!
-Charlie

sgmezei

Matt Gnarly

Pre-ordered an Afterlife, Hipster, Smoothie and Mudbunny, very excited.

DutchMF

I'll pre-order as soon as the build sheets/schematics/partslistings are up, having boards and no parts (or the other way around) is very frustrating for me.........  ;)

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

Ice-o

Awesome! Can you give us any more info on these baby board projects? Will the compressor have a blend control? Is the booster based on any pedal in particular?  So many options...

the3secondrule

opamp booster = Microamp?

if so, I will take several  ;D
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"