News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

8515 (Tight Metal-Dragon Armor) added clips

Started by brejna, April 11, 2015, 05:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanp

That is sick. I'm tempted to ask for a board.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

TGP39

This is superb Brejna. Does the red light (standby) glow when it's off and the green light when it's on? That is super clever.  And I agree that the etch is perfect.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

studiodunn

Great looking build. That etch is top notch.

Martan

Nice! Did you ethic the enclosure itself? If so, how did you do the toner transfer? Looks like a big box, heat-wise.

Thanks.

brejna

Thanks everyone for kind words, I appreciate it.

Quote from: pryde on April 11, 2015, 12:07:05 PM
Wowzer that is great, excellent sir!

How does this one sound vs. the triple wreck circuit? Hard to imagine something more brutz than that one. I would love a single channel ultra-gainer in a 125B size box.

If you want that brutal metal tone, for my ears tight metal is pedal for that. Triple wreck's active tonestack is very usefull, but gain is different and it can't compares to tight metal. I never heard before pedal that can handle 7-string guitar low tuning this well.

Quote from: TGP39 on April 11, 2015, 04:47:40 PM
This is superb Brejna. Does the red light (standby) glow when it's off and the green light when it's on? That is super clever.  And I agree that the etch is perfect.

Steve.

Red light is on when you hookup power and green is for on (standby) just like peavey's 6505 :)

Quote from: Martan on April 11, 2015, 05:11:43 PM
Nice! Did you ethic the enclosure itself? If so, how did you do the toner transfer? Looks like a big box, heat-wise.

Thanks.

Yes I did everything, I am transfering design with iron like toner transfer method suggests and enclosures gets very hot..

brejna

I added clips with some 7-string improvising and some 6-string rocka rolla :P

alanp

The Gate is what truly puts this circuit on the next level, to my mind, as well as the brootz.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

brejna

Quote from: alanp on April 12, 2015, 09:52:15 AM
The Gate is what truly puts this circuit on the next level, to my mind, as well as the brootz.
Yup, I agree with you..

TGP39

NUNO!!!  Hot damn Brejna....that's some kick as sound! I LOVE IT.... When's my board getting here. Lol. You da man!

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

brejna

Quote from: TGP39 on April 12, 2015, 03:12:13 PM
NUNO!!!  Hot damn Brejna....that's some kick as sound! I LOVE IT.... When's my board getting here. Lol. You da man!

Steve.

ahahaha
Glad you like it. Pedal sounds huuuuge :D

chuckbuick

Outstanding!  That is a beautiful build.  Sounds awesome, too. 

This is definitely a must have circuit for metal.  I built one a year or so ago and was floored by it's awesomeness.

nzCdog

Great build, really awesome.  Nice chops too Brane 8)

brejna

Thanks, it is keeper for sure and it really is meant for what its name says 3:) METAL :P

@ chuckbuick: I was thinking when I first so your build to try smd version, but couldn't find all parts for it.

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings