Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Beavis: How to get the information

Started by TNblueshawk, March 22, 2012, 02:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNblueshawk

John

G.G.

Great timing!! I was just wanted to look something up on there this morning!!   ;D ;D

TNblueshawk

I know. I could feel a Southern brother yearning for some knowledge  ;D
John

G.G.

Haha! For real though, I have some axial electro's I am finally able to use for some faux-jo in a build but the +/- is not marked and I could not remember which is the + end.  ::)  Beavis  & TN to the rescue.

stecykmi

TNblueshawk

Few weeks ago. He didn't want to pay to keep the domain up.
John

chip46

^Not true actually. Here's what someone else posted from another forum:

QuoteDano put posted an update (for all of you interested in the future of Beavis Audio) :

"Hi all, sorry for the delay in responding. Yes, life has interfered with beavis over the last few years. As you've probably noticed, there haven't been any updates or new projects for quite a while.

What can I say? Difficult times, a big change in my personal life, health issues, the whole shebang.

I'm going to try to find time next week to get the domain renewed and get the site back up and running.

Thanks to all for the concern, however PLEASE NO DONATIONS. I'll work over the next few days to issue refunds to all those kind souls who have been so generous, but I really need to fix all this on my own, part of the healing process you know Smiley Please do not take offense, your kindness has been really incredible, and speaks volumes about the family-like nature of the DIY community.

Onward and upward, and hope to have the site back online.

Best,
-dano/beavis"

TNblueshawk

Cool, I'll spread the word. It was true howerver intially as I read a post from Dano himself that someone linked me too last month. Maybe the same forum? Dunno. I'm betting a quarter that folks came to him and told him how much that site means to the DIY community.

Thanks Chip.
John