News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

serendipity first fabbed board build

Started by eniacmike, September 22, 2010, 05:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pigyboy

Cool video. Would be nice to see the labels of the knobs so we know what you are changing and maybe some commentary. I hate the sound of my own voice and I fall into the trap of '..open your mouth and prove you are in idiot.' category bit it is kind of cool to get an idea of who it is on the other side of the world we interact with everyday and know very little of. I subscribed and friended you up on youtube. I am going to make a video of a Tonebender MKII I just built today but it is not a madbean associated build so I will post word of  it at DIY. Keep up the good work.

Back In Black in the middle of Tell Me Ma....fuckin' funny!

eniacmike

Quote from: pigyboy on September 25, 2010, 02:59:22 AM
Cool video. Would be nice to see the labels of the knobs so we know what you are changing and maybe some commentary. I hate the sound of my own voice and I fall into the trap of '..open your mouth and prove you are in idiot.' category bit it is kind of cool to get an idea of who it is on the other side of the world we interact with everyday and know very little of. I subscribed and friended you up on youtube. I am going to make a video of a Tonebender MKII I just built today but it is not a madbean associated build so I will post word of  it at DIY. Keep up the good work.

Back In Black in the middle of Tell Me Ma....fuckin' funny!

we change that up every night. last night we did iron man, sometimes it's seek and destroy, smoke on the water, my sharona, etc. It is pretty funny sometimes because we usually try to figure it out the middle of the song and sometimes we hear the wrong thing and one guy will be going into a different song.

I don't like talking in my videos because I sound like a complete redneck.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy-4oaRa02k
this is a video of my oc-44 fuzz face pedal. we are kind of making fun of gearmandude I am playing guitar and my friend randy is narating but you can see me briefly.

-mike

pigyboy

Hi Mike,
That is great! You don't sound like a redneck, you sound like an Amirracan! I did the vid for my big knob box down at the local music store with my friend Mattias and we completely missed any chance to be as entertaining as you guys. Somebody saw the video and bought the pedal yesteday so it must have been ok. I will make a better one next time.
Chris

eniacmike

Built another one. viking drive. I tried to go really clean with the wiring the cool part about the plated through hole construction on the pcb was that I was able to run some of the wires underneath the pcb.