News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Silver Fox

Started by jprizz, September 29, 2010, 06:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jprizz

Here is my completed Silver Fox - well except for the decal but I couldn't wait... The graphic will be shopped to fit around the stomp switch. I haven't got to mess with it too much but I'll have my hands full with the 3 knobs and 3 trim pots getting it dialed in (I don't do well with lots of options - I never seem to be able to make up my mind...) Hopefully it's obvious that I was going after a "Silver Fox" look for the pedal. Fired right up to boot too! (well after I installed the IC chip.) Man what a sick feeling that is, plugging in for the first time and NOTHING! Thanks B for the great products - I am so hooked.

[attachment deleted by admin]

madbean

That's great! I haven't seen many of these finished. I really like the look you are going for with the color and little firefox. Kudos.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Haberdasher

Nice job!

I built the Silverfox as well and it has quickly become one of my go-to pedals.  For low gain od it was exactly what I was wanting.  I used a JRC072BD in mine and it sounds great!
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

eniacmike

awesome build! the gut shot looks so clean!

jprizz

Thanks guys. About the neatness - B's pcb layout has a lot to do with that! Was very easy to get things routed into place  neatly. (the Smallbear stomp switch pcb helps a lot too)