News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

New Sunking

Started by madbean, September 24, 2010, 11:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Here's my Sunking with the newly revised board. Came out great! I used BAT41 for the clipping diodes in this one. I like the way they sound in this circuit. Very gainy, but also warm. I haven't compared this to the previous build side-by-side yet, but it does seem to have a bit more volume on tap. Anyway, a comparison will reveal if this is really the case.

B_of_H

nice, looking forward to building another one of these and the new pcb.  This circuit has really done wonders for a few of my projects.  the low mids and mild hint of compression are something that no other pedal does that i've tried. 

eniacmike

awesome! nice job fitting it into a 1590b.

neiloler

I want to order one of these boards when they come back in stock! I'd love to try this pedal out without having to fork over the bucks.

As well as I'd like to put a picture of William Shatner saying "KLON!" on it. ;)
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

madbean

Quote from: neiloler on September 28, 2010, 10:36:29 AM
I want to order one of these boards when they come back in stock! I'd love to try this pedal out without having to fork over the bucks.

As well as I'd like to put a picture of William Shatner saying "KLON!" on it. ;)

LOL, are you sure he shouldn't say "SHAT" instead?

gtr2

That's really packed in there.  Its good to see that it fits a 1590b for those who want to save some real estate on their boards.
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

neiloler

Quote from: madbean on September 28, 2010, 12:02:12 PM
Quote from: neiloler on September 28, 2010, 10:36:29 AM

LOL, are you sure he shouldn't say "SHAT" instead?

Haha, no, no, like a play on Wrath of Khan. ;)
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

jprizz

No THAT is just... spiffy! (sorry I am at a loss for words) Is that a etched copper plate on top?