News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Cave Dweller Dwell Pot Range Adjustment? FIXED

Started by calciferspit, May 10, 2012, 07:19:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midwayfair

Quote from: jimilee on January 19, 2013, 06:05:33 AM
Now is there a way to put this mod on a toggle so I can turn it on and off? I love these haunting sounds for some songs but then need to go back to short repeats.

You mean you want a toggle switch to go between "lots of repeats" and "fewer repeats" without changing the dwell knob position? This mod doesn't change how many repeats total you can get, just where the "next repeat" occurs in the pot's rotation. It still does infinite repeats and oscillation. If you're looking for a momentary toggle to do infinite-but-not-necessarily-oscillating repeats, that's a different matter all together and I can re-post the graphic I made for that.

puffen619

Quote from: midwayfair on January 19, 2013, 07:45:04 AM

You mean you want a toggle switch to go between "lots of repeats" and "fewer repeats" without changing the dwell knob position? This mod doesn't change how many repeats total you can get, just where the "next repeat" occurs in the pot's rotation. It still does infinite repeats and oscillation. If you're looking for a momentary toggle to do infinite-but-not-necessarily-oscillating repeats, that's a different matter all together and I can re-post the graphic I made for that.

Could you re-post that graphic please?
I just finished my first Cave Dweller and I want to add a little more to it :D