News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Amp project.

Started by 9Lives, May 21, 2012, 08:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9Lives

well bean, I know I would be intrested in an amp project. Even if it was just a small solid state. Just for my first one. I'm having a hard time finding an amp project that I trust, and is not a butt load of $$$. I trust your stuff and I love the way you simplify things for the dummies like me ;).. Just a thought. It may be to much of a hastle and I'm sure you've already thought about it.

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Willybomb

Was thinking about this the other day (and the tiny giant in particular)... how about a pedal sized amp in the vein of the EH .22 caliber?  BUT WITH MOAR WATTAGE!!111eleventyone!!

I'd be interested in building a clean, loud thing, like the crate powerblock that fits on a pedalboard.  Doesn't need to be a dual channel thing with (m)any controls (unlike the analogman pedal amp).

Maybe I'll try and fit a Tiny Giant into a pedal.

9Lives

I just want to work my way to building my own master piece that suits every once of my needs. I don't need an amp w/ a million effects b/c I build my own of coarse.. But I do beed somthing that is pedal friendly. That seems to be my issue. I am about to join forces with the owner of the local music store here at building is new all american tube amps. I am just a little clueless as to how these work. Never worked w/ tranformers yet..