News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Orange Amp graphic template for Boneyard

Started by k.rock!, May 24, 2012, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k.rock!

Hey dudes!

I'm working on a Boneyard project for a friend who wanted it to look like an Orange amp so I just finished putting the graphics together and thought they look great! I wanted to share it with you guys in case you wanna use it!

The plan is to use the anodized orange finish from PPP and print out this on a white waterslide decal and lay it out like that so it looks like it's the faceplate on an orange rockerverb.

It is already to scale into a 1790NS enclosure just like my Plexi Legacy I posted here a while back.

If you want the native .psd file let me know! :)

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc507/krock86/OrangePlexi-1.gif

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

shawnee

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

k.rock!

Thanks guys!

I replied to your PM Keefe ;)

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

masterlk

pickdropper

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Willybomb

While I haven't built one (yet), isn't the High-gain/Crunch on one footwitch?  From memory the three switches are boost, hi/crunch, and bypass?  Unless you've changed it (please forgive me if you have) you might want to look at that.

k.rock!

Quote from: Willybomb on May 25, 2012, 08:22:00 AM
While I haven't built one (yet), isn't the High-gain/Crunch on one footwitch?  From memory the three switches are boost, hi/crunch, and bypass?  Unless you've changed it (please forgive me if you have) you might want to look at that.

Hey Willy! No problem dude. :)

There's actually various ways you can wire this up (Brian has a couple configurations on the build doc). If you think about it, when you push the bypass ON and you have the High Gain/Crunch setting OFF, the pedal will be on Crunch mode. If you then turn ON the High Gain/Crunch then you get High Gain. So it's really the same thing, I'm just calling the Bypass "Crunch" since it actually is the Crunch mode and then labeling the other High Gain so it looks like it's adding another gain stage and becoming the High Gain mode.

In the older version I just used Engage (Bypass) and Drive (HG/Crunch). Really just depends on how u feel more comfortable reading it.

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

jtn191

awesome! what program do you use, photoshop? wish I was that good with it

this'd be great for the OLC orange circuit...maybe ROG has one too

k.rock!

Quote from: jtn191 on May 25, 2012, 09:49:21 PM
awesome! what program do you use, photoshop? wish I was that good with it

this'd be great for the OLC orange circuit...maybe ROG has one too

Yeah I used Photoshop CS5. I can send you the .psd file if you wanna mess around with it in Photoshop

-K
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com