News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Uproar Artwork Vote

Started by pickdropper, April 20, 2012, 03:11:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

OK, so I am about ready to have another pass at the laser and I am vacillating between artwork options.

These are the two I've mocked up:

The one on the right has more detail, but the one on the left is a bit more cartoonish.  The X factor with the one on the left is that it will be removing somewhat large patches of powder and you never know what the boxes look like underneath (some can be fairly scratched and nasty).  That never really shows up with text or smaller lines.

I am also considering dropping the artwork altogether and just keeping the labels.

So, let's take a vote.  What do you guys think?
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

jkokura

Can I pick neither??

Sorry, not helpful, but I don't think either works for me.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

pickdropper

Quote from: jkokura on April 20, 2012, 03:55:57 AM
Can I pick neither??

Sorry, not helpful, but I don't think either works for me.

Jacob

Yep, you can certainly pick neither.

I haven't found that obvious artwork that really does it for me on this one.  Part of why I am considering dropping the artwork altogether and just using the labels (which I like).
Function f(x)

nimbleswitch

The cops overwhelming the unarmed individual is not my idea of a good riot.  Cars should be turned over and set aflame, for better rock and roll.

Or maybe a giant sized robot guitarist with KISS style high heel platforms shooting lasers out of his eyes, or crushing (with said heel) a crowd of riot police. That's just the first thing that comes to mind.   ;)

I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is waving a dildo.

pickdropper

Quote from: nimbleswitch on June 11, 2012, 08:04:33 PM

The cops overwhelming the unarmed individual is not my idea of a good riot.  Cars should be turned over and set aflame, for better rock and roll.

Or maybe a giant sized robot guitarist with KISS style high heel platforms shooting lasers out of his eyes, or crushing (with said heel) a crowd of riot police. That's just the first thing that comes to mind.   ;)

In the end, I decide not to use either one of those.  Build report here:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=4845.0
Function f(x)