News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Thunderpuss & the King of Klones

Started by MadPostman, June 20, 2012, 08:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadPostman

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to continue posting some of my finished pedals. I've built about 10 in the last year and it has certainly become quite the addiction. I'm ready to start upping my game with etched enclosures and water slide decals, I will hopefully have some of these to show off soon.

Thunderpuss
I've built two of these projects now (I'll post the second one later). I really liked this boost. It's simple and sounds quite nice driving my Fender Deluxe Reverb. Unfortunately it was stolen from a local guitar store while it was on loan to them. I hope they enjoy it as much as I did.

King of Klones
This was actually the first pedal I finished so please excuse the messy wiring. This was also the first and last enclosure I've painted. I had such a terrible time with the finishing process that I decided to take a page out of SGMezei's book and fabric cover the enclosures from then on.

"No two DIYers are alike, in general they're an upbeat and friendly group that shares a special trait: the courage to screw up."
My Website | Twitter

nzCdog

Nice finishing... the bomb is a great looking graphic too... great work

sgmezei

Dude I have loved that paisley Thunderpuss since you showed me. It is so recognizable and I can't wait to find it on someones pedalboard and ask them a million questions about it, then call you, and then fight them, or watch you fight them, or steal it back, or....we will just discuss this when we find it.  ;D