News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Deep and Dark - "Cave Dweller"

Started by Bluestrat, June 29, 2012, 06:28:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluestrat

Here's my "Dark Echo" aka "Cave Dweller. My apologies to Jack Deville. :-[ I designed the artwork before I realized he had a pedal by this name. It really suits this pedal. Straight up with only the 2n2 cap to brighten it a little. The funky transistor was the only one Tadya had that matched the specs for the board.
White water clear sanded led.

Artwork and type created in Photoshop. Used PNP to transfer the design for etching.

Really like this pedal a lot. Like it so much I bought a volume pedal just so I could so those dark, cool swells you can get with this. Build it! ;D

nzCdog

Boom!  :o
Very impressive, nice work! 8)

jimmybjj

Pcbs no longer available

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

madbean

Bluestrat

:D Thanks very much everyone. It's a fun design Madbean! Thanks for all your hard work. Most of what I know about building came from obsessively reading and looking at this forum ;D

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

midwayfair

I love astronomy-themed artwork, but that's just a cut above. Really beautiful etch. Great job!

mgwhit

Brilliant etch!  I absolutely love it.

greyscales

This is a work of art. Great job on the etch. I've got to learn to do that soon.

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Guitarmageddon

Spud knows tone!

Captain Cod at
www.codtone.com

night-B

mjcyates