News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

I'mmmm melllllltiiing

Started by madbean, June 30, 2012, 09:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

105 degrees here in TN today and tomorrow. I moved from Texas to get away from this kinda thing!

TheCobbenator

Same here in GA! It's brutal. Plus the humidity is worse!

night-B

Same here today in France. I'm painting a room in my house and it dries soooo fast, really hard to get a good result. I'd better paint enclosures instead  ;)

Jack Deville

A balmy 70°F here in Portland, OR.
And its raining.  Big surprise, right?
;D
Logic.  And Cats.  And logical cats.

irmcdermott

No joke. I was just in Phoenix for work, got home to Nashville and the weather was the same....

alanp

105degC is past boiling point; don't really know what temperature 105 is in Fahrenheit, other than apparently too hot :)

It's bloody cold, here. The maximum for the day according to the Metservice is 11 degrees celcius. June is always FKING COLD. I can't wait until January when it's roasting hot and you can relax with a cold beer.

I'd give good odds on nzCdog being nearly frozen to death this morning :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

timbo_93631

We hit 112 in Fresno two weeks ago, but we don't get too much humidity.  Feel bad for you guys down there.
Sunday Musical Instruments LLC.
Sunday Handwound Pickups

nzCdog

QuoteI'd give good odds on nzCdog being nearly frozen to death this morning

pryde

Heat index 108f in central, IL yesterday with brutal humidity. Went for a run in the afternoon...stupid  :o

Willybomb

Currently sitting on 9 degrees centigrade here...

lincolnic

Low 90s/high 80s in Brooklyn...it's going to be a brutal summer.

whitebread47

Try Louisiana, it's terribly hot AND humid!
Blake

"I don't think people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive." - Joseph Campbell

DutchMF

Here in Holland we haven't had a real summer in years, it's about 20C right now, bit cloudy. But the really annoying thing is that the good weather here is always from monday to friday, when I'm locked up at the office, and at the weekends, it sucks!!!

Paul
"If you can't stand the heat, stay away from the soldering iron!"

juansolo

I'm in England, it's been raining...
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

mgwhit

Anyone have to gig in this nonsense?  It was 104F here in Louisville when we loaded in.  The A/C in the club was nice -- until the place filled up.  :P   I sweated completely through my clothes and could barely keep my fingers on the strings.