News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The SubGenius (aka The Low Rider)

Started by pickdropper, July 01, 2012, 02:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pickdropper

I'm very happy with the way this turned out.  Tip of the hat to Haberdasher and his paisley themed etch.

As is common for me, the knobs are temporary, but these will work until I can get ones I like better.

Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Haberdasher

beautiful!  hats off to you, sir.  :)
Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

culturejam

Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

bigrigg

Nice,  it looks like one of those super old tin boxes your grandma kept mints in on a coffee table.
These things put my waterslides to shame :(

Bluestrat

nzCdog

eldanko

Haberdasher is taking on enclosure etching jobs as well now?  You don't say...  8)

This looks fantastic!  I love my LowRider... such a funky effect.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

snz728

you guys are raising the bar on etches

Bret608

First off, looks beatiful! Is this one of your laser etches?

Also, this reminds me of the whole church of the subgenius thing...I remember a picture of a guy smoking a pipe...Bob Dobbs, if I remember correctly. Just gives me flashbacks to a punk guy I knew in high school wearing one of those t-shirts. I'm thinking that could be a pedal graphic theme!

pickdropper

Quote from: Bret608 on July 02, 2012, 07:07:30 AM
First off, looks beatiful! Is this one of your laser etches?

Also, this reminds me of the whole church of the subgenius thing...I remember a picture of a guy smoking a pipe...Bob Dobbs, if I remember correctly. Just gives me flashbacks to a punk guy I knew in high school wearing one of those t-shirts. I'm thinking that could be a pedal graphic theme!

Hey Bret,

Yep, another laser etch.

And yes, the title is a throwback to the Church of the Subgenius.  You are the first person who noticed.  Sadly, it was difficult to find an etchable image of Bob (only certain images will etch well).
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

Bret608

Ah, that makes sense. No reason not to put Bob on a decal sometime, though!  ;D