News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

No name 4 in 1

Started by Sigesmundninja, May 10, 2012, 11:37:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

neiloler

Amazing work, I really enjoy the look of the panel! Great work!
OLERAudio - Sole proprietor, engineer, and goofball

alanp

The appearance really makes me think of a cross between a mini-Minimoog, and a Buchla... I'm thinking a bit of ARP as well. I dunno.

Are you finding the individual FX to play well together, and sound good in that order they're in?
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Hangingmonkey

Very impressive.  How is it powered, does it need a separate dc jack for each individual effect or can a single dc feed be shared across all 3 pcbs?

Sigesmundninja

alanp!

Since I already have a Egodriver and a Muff build plus a fulltone Deja-vibe I spent some time playing with does three in diffirent orders and found that setup to be the best for my taste. If I want the Vibe before the dirtboxes I just use the Fulltone.

Hangingmonkey!

Its just one DC-jack where I plug in a 24V DC into. The AMZ-board regulates this into three diffirent 9V DC and a 22V DC that goes to the neovibe-board.

CarpathiART

That´s insane man! Really inspirational too. I´ve been wanting to build a colossal one case-million circuits kinda monster myself for a while I now have the casing ready but this really shows all the things I need to take to count when I get to work. Just Superb!

bigmufffuzzwizz

I can hardly believe how much you fit in one box!! That is a real ultimate choice of circuits to combine as well. Man I'd love to hear that!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

mshuptar

Wow! That is incredible!

eldanko

How am I just now seeing this?!?

I want one.
www.danekinser.com - Music, Builds, other nonsense

GrindCustoms

Just saw this aswell, thanks for bumping it!

One word, PRO! 8)
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

nzCdog